APS(Activation power system) card revolutionizes in payment card market.
The methods of using the APS credit card are the same as those of old-fashioned credit cards. Moreover, APS is compatible with all the payment methods such as magnetic stripe, IC chip, and NFC, allowing existing card readers to accept the payment, thus immediate application possible.
APS card with its activation system will fundamentally prevent from frauds which will save issuers' fraud costs as well as provide end users with security. APS will provide multi level of security authentications, activation and OTP(one time password)
system. When not in use, all the information such as card number, valid date, and CVC/CVV does not appear on the screen.
- APS credit card can be used only when it is authenticated by right holder.
- Card holders need to activate the credit card, when use, with their mobile phone near within 1 meter.
- The card then is ready for use within limited time and number of transacations, appearing all the data on the LCD screen on the card.
- Another efficient security function is OTP. CVV/CVC number will change everytime activates. No worries in online purchase where you need to write CVV/CVC code.
- APS cards are fitted with EMV certified chips.
- In process
- Patent (5920747) acquired.
- Patent (PCT/JP2016/52391) in application.
- Patent (105102811) in application.
- Press the power button on the card when use.
- Unlock the phone
- press ok to confirm the activation of the APS card at the mobile screen
- APS card is now activated and reay to use
- Built-in bare chip (distinct from a traditional IC chip) enables a contact or contactless communication with the outside via an electronic contract point of a chip base film.
- Battery, designed to be temporarily activated only when authenticated (by fingerprint or password), consumes minimum power and lasts for 5 years. The battery is charged by a POS terminal via charging circuit that is built-in inside the card.
- APS Credit Card (compliant with ISO7810, ISO7816, and ISO14443) is readily applicable to any infrastructure of traditional credit cards.
- APS possess own COS (Chip Operating System) technology, with which enable us to produce security enhanced credit card that able BLE(Bluetooth Low Energy)
- APS's leading edge technology includes controlling smart card IC chip through BLE and mounting Bare Type chip, not COB(Chip On Board) type, into the card so that the data can be transferred through Chip Base Film by both contact and contactless, which will reduce its process and cost.
- APS enhances the security by adopting authentication process (finger print/PIN) with registered mobile, which blocks wrongful uses.
To achieve 5 years of battery life, which is expiry term of credit card, APS card takes low power processor design and is activated for a certain time, then it goes off.
- EDP (Electronic Data Processing) is applied, which will portray numerous numbers, not a fixed numbers or digits, such as membership number, ID numbers etc.
- End users don't need to take out the credit card from their wallet to recharge. APS has built in recharging circuit. Everytime you pay through terminal, it will itself recharge from the terminal, by which APS card can be used more than 5 years( average card expiry term)
The method of using the APS credit card is the same as those of traditional credit cards commonly used today. Moreover, APS is compatible with all the payment methods such as magnetic stripe, IC chip, and NFC, allowing existing card readers to accept the payment, thus immediate application possible.
APS Technology enables to function MS type of terminals with APS security features.
APS Technology enables to function new generation contactless payment terminals with APS security features. Do not worry about data pick pocketing.
Our APS Card has 2 modes of authentication: a default mode (where authentication is required for use) and an easy mode (where authentication is simplified to notification on the mobile screen). It provides an option to choose (1) the duration (of activation) from 1 minute to 6 hours and (2) the maximum number (of payments upon each activation) from 1 to 10.
There also are extra features of our Mobile App. This App enables users to (1) trace the payment history up to 5 years, (2) email a list of the history, and (3) spot the location each payment on the map of your GPS-equipped mobile. Also, the Mobile App can cover up to 10 separate APS Cards.
where we are
9, Avenue Des Hauts-Fourneaux L-4362 Esch-sur-Alzette (Belval) Luxembourg